MedalistRx is Hiring!
Member Service Representative
MedalistRx is a Pharmacy Benefit Management Company based in Downtown Tulsa, OK.
We manage pharmacy benefits and handle claim processing for self-funded clients through-out the United States. We are currently looking to hire a full-time Member Services Representative to assist us with our growth.
The Member Service Representatives assist our members to understand their personal pharmacy benefit plans and are responsible for monitoring daily claim activity to prevent member disruption.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent years of work experience
- One or more years of customer service experience OR experience in a medical office, health care, call-center or office setting analyzing and client problem solving
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner
- Proficient in translating health care-related jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions customers can understand and act upon
- Proficient conflict management skills including the ability to resolve stressful situations assertive, self-motivated, courteous, professional, respectful, confident, good memory, reliable, confident are words to describe the candidates for this position.
$12 -$15/Hour based on experience, 40 hours a week, with medical, pharmacy, vision & dental benefits. Shifts vary between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Ex: 8-4/10-6/12-8) Monday through Friday
with potential to cover occasional Weekend shifts Saturday 10-3, Sunday 12-4
Please Email a PDF resumé below with the Subject: Your Name - Member Services Representative